Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lucky '09 na kaya?

Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to apologize if it's only now that I have decided to post an entry. I was suppose to write my last entry for 2008 but due to time constraints, my thoughts went down the drain and I opted to join my friend Paul instead in his radio work and the recent Matt Monro, Jr. concert in Bacolod.

I would like to thank the Lord for giving me a chance to turn a new leaf last year. 2008 was a special year because this is the year that I became a father to Horizon Shane Gamboa who by the way is already turning 8 months old next week. How time flies! I also had the opportunity to work in Bacolod City and enjoy the fruits of my labor while I'm working... hehehe!

However this does not stop here. Like an eagle, I intend to spread my wings and move on to other things. I have been in the call center for 5 years but I am itching to work on a different environment. I am a Mass Communications graduate but this time I want to work in line with my course.

Maybe a radio stint or TV or movies? Hope I get lucky!

No comments: