Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE TECHNOCRAT

As of October 6, 2008 I was officially assigned to Road Runner National Helpdesk. In short, I became a part of technical department... in short, ako ay naging isang techie, isang technocrat...

What will be the scope of my job? Hmm, interesting to note, well I'm going to do some troubleshooting on the internet, and still answer inquiries about a troubled computer and hard drive.... sounds complicated?

Whatever it is, I'm going to give out my best and definitely earn more. I just recently heard that I'm going to earn a little more.... good buck indeed....

Well, I'm definitely going to miss everyone at Wave 5.1 Time Warner Cable Carolinas, you know who you are guys... but wait... I still have 3 girls from that batch left with me at the NHD....

Definitely, I'm going to make it.

No comments: